0_houndog_0 Ban – Racism / Intolerant Language

Clansmen Home Forums Bans/Appeals 0_houndog_0 Ban – Racism / Intolerant Language

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I was banned yesterday for saying gay snipers which i have probably said more than once .. from CM Noobs Only! | Learn the game with us! | Instant Spawn BF3 server . I do enjoy playing on this server’s it’s one of the only bf3 us server that has both rush and conquest in rotation.

Hopefully you can look past my recent ban , as I am in no way homophobic it was more of a improper judgement call on how people were playing.

Thank you for the consideration,
    0_houndog_0

• Author

0_houndog_0

Warning: Undefined variable $reply_id in /usr/www/clansmenvds/wp/wp/wp-content/plugins/bbpress-new-ui/inc/online-status/online.php on line 35

I was banned yesterday for saying gay snipers which i have probably said more than once .. from CM Noobs Only! | Learn the game with us! | Instant Spawn BF3 server . I do enjoy playing on this server’s it’s one of the only bf3 us server that has both rush and conquest in rotation.

Hopefully you can look past my recent ban , as I am in no way homophobic it was more of a improper judgement call on how people were playing.

Thank you for the consideration,
      0_houndog_0

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The topic ‘0_houndog_0 Ban – Racism / Intolerant Language’ is closed to new replies.